? ??????????????Inky Pinky? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (118 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7489 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Lightning? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (157 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 15525 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Blaze? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (5 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

the begining

I woke up to the sound of crying down stairs. Considering the fact that I live alone as an 11 year old boy , I was a little well ... creeped. I ran over to my closet and got my knife. but what i found in the basement was already dead! a ghost I let out a loud yell then ran back up stairs. every time i got to the top i was sent back to the bottom. i couldn't escape! the girl stoped crying after my 4Th run up the stairs. she laughed at me . I stoped to look at her, but she was gone!

0 comments: